Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

martes, 5 de julio de 2011

Teaching how to get Ameba gold ^^


Hello there! ^^ It's raining a loooot here.. and I like the rain, but my mother doesnt agree. So in a rage momment she made me stay hom instead of letting me go to my TKD class Dx.

Anyway.... today a friend asked me the question most heared in the story of Ameba Pico. "How to get free Ameba Gold?"
Well guys.. I'll be nice and tell you the truth. The only way to get free Ameba Gold wont be ringing another Pico, giving props, eating food, following any tutorial of how to HACK.. nope. Nothing.

Nothing except.. making an offer?

And yes. That is the only way you will be able to get it. Tought I gift Ameba Gold to my close friends I really encourage you to NEVER ask a pico to deposit or buy Amena gold for you.  Better... follow this video ^^

The channel looks like the blog, It's Sweetpico

I made it then for my friend. Its kinda hard to explain what button click, and what will you find there.. so... I took hypercam, windows movie maker and some imagination. Mix all together and VOILA! you get the Youtube channel of this blog xP. And a tutorial ^^

Dont want to make offers?... steal a credit card get a job xDDD nah, jk.

GTG guys! Night! ^^

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario