Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

viernes, 22 de julio de 2011

Hey there! ^^

Yup! Uhm.. I have made some changes to the blog. To start, we have now a new clock <3.
Lol, we have too a notebook. If you croll it down you will see the fan arts I'm currently making >u<

There's too a button to request your art >u<. Click it and a nice form will appear; after filling and sending it will go to my mail, and I'll be able to read it. (And make the drawings >u<)

And.. we have too a little gadget with my Deviantart gallery of fan arts.. and a small survey about the stuff you would like to read on the blog >u<. We will have soon a chat box too~

Anyway. today I got some fan art requests, from...

SuckSeed ラフィ 彡, chibi

♥נαяιєℓ.ℓ♥ , "normal"



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario