Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

Progress(?) ^^"

Good morning.. well it's morning here xDD.
ok.. so.. I just checked the mail of teh blog and my facebook.. and I have 2 more requests! ^^

Yumiko☆

Valerie.. well.. I forgot her username Dx But when she tells me I'll post it ^^
**EDIT: her Pico name is ☆ღ†нσяη☆ღ™**


And... the first one asked for a chibi style ^^. The second one.. I think I'm making another chibi, since drawing the guitar of  ṡhεχïï♡ģυɾl™ was a new experience for me (I suck at drawing objects. Guitars, notebooks.. beds.. Dx It cant be helped). But If she says she wants a normal art.. it will be normal ^^.

Until this momment I have noticed I have an strange way to work. well.. I've been making the arts like this: "normal", chibi, "normal", chibi, and like that.
It seems it have been working..I tried to do ṡhεχïï♡ģυɾl™'s fan art in normal after another one and my inspiration was LOST o-o
That way.. I'll first colorize her fanart and then draw a +Tyilin+ chibi.. then a +Tyilin+ normal.. and then the chibi of Yunako-chan? who knows!! But I know one thing..

Back to work xD

**EDIT** ☆ღ†нσяη☆ღ™ asked for a chibi ^^

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario