Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

sábado, 2 de julio de 2011

Another Fan Art finished.. at last!!^^

 
Yup!! Even I was feeling bad for spending too much time without uploading any new fan art.
This time I finished ṡhεχïï♡ģυɾl™'s fan art ^^
ṡhεχïï♡ģυɾl™ ^^ I.. suck at drawing guitars Dx Gomeeeen!!

Anyway.. I really hated the guitar part.. but I need to accept challenges in order to improve >.<X 
Do you notice the other epic fail? I drawed it inversed, since I took for inspiration Akiyama Mio, from the anime K-On! >u<"
And well...remember, I only have this blog, sweet-pico. Any other one even started with this account is not made by me,【★】вoo™【★】  ^^

Oh! Speaking of blogs, go and check  ṡhεχïï♡ģυɾl™'s blog! It's pretty awesome :D She writes about social events and stuff of Pico. Sometimes I help her with photos >u<... 
Wait.. are u still here? :O ¬¬ I said GO NOW!!! xDD 
oh.. stupid me u.u I forgot to post the LINK!!! (OMH o.o the "link" word is actually a link!! xDDD)
Ok no.. too much sugar for me today.. xD see ya!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario