Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

Fan Art from Otakuzone.com

hehehe.. I will post this one since is cute
I’m sorry, I’m writing in a rush Dx

**EDIT:
Ok.. So this was a fanart request from bakakaringo00's avatar from Otakuzone. If you like Pico you could like that site too. Its a cute site that welcomes people who like Anime/Manga/Roleplay.. you know, related things >u<. When you sign up you can have a cute avatar and make blogs, write reviews about manga or anime, find links to read/watch them for free, join clubs about everything you imagine(from vocaloid to roleplays, from cute crafts to cooking tutorials), and maybe who knows, participate on funny contests awarding rare items ^^. One I personally loved was a singing contest.
So.... my name there is SONOZAKIspooks. If you make an account be sure to add me >u<.

And.. returning to the fanart...

1abakaofficialavi
This was the original picture
bakakaringo00
And this is the fanart I made >u<

1 comentario:

D a k o t a♡ dijo...

Hai, can u make one for my OtakuZone avatar? The name for it is EvilCupcake

Publicar un comentario