Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

Today..

I worked on some sketches!! ^^ And tought I forgot my notebook on my friend's house, I was smart enought to ask for scans ^^

 But before putting them.. seee!!

It's a sweet tea party of Alice in wonderland!! And it's in my ROOM2^^


So.. I made the sketches of the fanart of  "ṡhεχïï♡ģυɾl™" and "shay just shay" (she changed her name >u<). The first asked for a normal style, whyle I cheated on the second and I picked a chibistyle >u<. B-But u must understeand! Dx I saw her dress and I tought "This MUST be chibi <3".. ok no u.u

And.. tought I would like to keep the sketches and the final result being a surprise.. I really want to show you that I've been working on teh requests >.<
But .. If one day u ask me a drawing, and want to see the progress of the work..idk. to discuss the pose, style, eyes.. whatever you want, just tell me ^^

So... sketches time!! ^^ (yeah.. I didnt edited the images Dx. My lap is in other place.. so.. I cant u.u)
ṡhεχïï♡ģυɾl™ , "normal" style ^^ Oh god.. I made like 3 sketches for this, and at the last I picked this x3
shay just shay~ lol.. u can see the hands I drawed as reference >u< gomenasai!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario