Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

martes, 14 de junio de 2011

A busy day ^^

Gaaah! I'm at 30 minutes of finishing the fan art of  [SwT]♡KaThyRyN!!! But my mother will appear at anymomment, killing the internet conection, so I wont be able to upload it until tomorrow. Heeesh ¬¬
Well.. I have been making that fanart.. plus another one a little more complicated, because I wanted to try a new style. It's from another friend, Jordan. I also have 2 pending request.. but I'm busyyyyy so I havent replied to anyone.

Kya!!~ the Pop Items are so cute! >u< I want the furniture and a wig..If I can, because my Pico closet is full ¬¬

Another thing that has kept me busy is that today I went with some friends to a pool party..that ended in nothing more than an entire day playing Wii, and 30 minutes of pool x3 I love my friends.. but I was a mermaid in my past life, and with this heat.. Spooks needed water Dx

And..after all that.. I'm going to Tae Kwon Do class ^^. I must train hard, since I'm going to pass from white(noob) to.. advanced whte (pro noob x) )
Any way.. I must leave you. If a miracle happens in the next 30 minutes I'll upload the picture. If not.. send me some Pico cake x3

Byeeeee!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario