Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

New Pico Art Request

Hello everybody! ^^ I have been a little busy again, that's why you havent see many posts x3

So.. I got this request from a cute Pico, she is

+Tyilin+, and she send me some photos with her favourite outfits. In fact they were 3 different outfits and I was going to make just one.. but I decided I'd make 2 of it since I loved both ^^

Then.. the ones I'd be making would be


wow! an Ice witch! ^^

This cute bride is worth a chibi art >u<

She sent the photos to sonozakiblog@gmail.com. If you want to request an art of your Pico you can send too ^^
On sunday I'll go with my school firends to a aquatic park, so I wnt be there a loooot of time.. plus I have to make too the art of ι♡уσυαđαяε™  S: I'm a bit ashamed since I wanted to give it as a birthday present..but I run out of inspiration u.u
Well.. I'll try to do my best tomorrow >.< tonight I just want to play a little on Pico

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario