Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Another Fan Art finished ^^

Uhu! This time it was from  ☆Jordan.R☆. He asked one since 2 weeks ago.. but I didnt knew how to draw his character o.o


This is Jordan-san ^^

For me, to draw a boy it's more than a challenge. My first drawings were girls.. based in Higurashi no naku koro ni style. SO every time I wanted to draw a boy.. the result was a girl without breast. Epic Fail Dx

So when I got this request I promised to myself I'ld try to do my best and not ruin it.. x3.
Then, here it is! :) Please judge Dx Does he look manly?


oops! I noticed until now the camera is missing >.<

You can see better the image on my  Deviant Art

Then.. next request I'd have to do is the one posted below. As this one, it's starting to be difficult since "normal"style was specified, and she is wearing a guitar Dx. ANyone has any idea of a pose or something? ^^

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario