Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

martes, 28 de junio de 2011

Another Request ^^"

Well... It has been a while since I posted something with a title like "Fan Art finished" Dx And.. I feel like I need to explain the.. uhm.. delay. My friends and me went to some aquatic park on Sunday...and yesterday I was killed by the pain of sun burn Dx. And today was Tae kwon Do class... and in the morning my friend came to visit ^^.
Well, the good thing is that she showed me a loot of cartoons and I got a lot (and when I say a lot, it means A LOT xD ) of inspiration ^^

So.. the new request comes from.. dang!! I lost her username!!! Dx OH NOES!!!!!!!!!


She looks so elegant! *o*

**EDIT** Lucky.. there was a letter from her on my newsboard Dx She is the amazing ๖ۣۜƉєяpєяz ^^
and.. I found a pic we took together :D

Ladies and gentleman!! x)
She is so nice she even helped me to build my room! >u<

And to show you I'm still working on the other requests...
I still have to do
  • ṡhεχïï♡ģυɾl™
  • +Tyilin+
And.. an otakuzone request Dx
Actually I owe a loot of requests on that site. Hesh.. I should be more respobsible T.T

Tomorrow it's a friend bday. He invited me to his house, but I'll try to bring my laptop and work a little on those requests, so you wont kill me ^^"

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario