Haii! Thanks for visiting my blog! Like my Facebook page to get the latest news about sweet-pico!~♡

miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

Some stuff


    So... this day has been a little.. rainy xD.
 <.<  I love cute apps.
And yesterday, while hunting those applications.. I found.. these! ^^

Kiyomi!



Its like Facebook, but kawaii, and only available for Ipod touch and Iphone. You choose a character and in those circles you write the things (o persons) you like. The more near to the center, the more you love them. You can search me there as SONOZAKIspooks, and if you have another account in other Ipod exclusive game don't be afraid to ask if I have an account at SONOZAKIblog@gmail.com.

Also, remember if you havent submited your idea for the blog decoration, the deadline its on 23th (my Bday >u<)  Hurray!! ^^

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario